9.30.2012

Visiting Emily's Farm

After church today I took the kids to visit Emily at her farm.  Emily is such a blessing to our family!  She takes care of the kids for me so that I can get a much needed break from time to time.  I'm not sure I could get through this time without her.  She is amazing! 


The kids got to see the chickens and collect a few eggs. 


I think Ella has a "new favorite" animal.  She talked about Emily's horsey all night. 



Emily took them up to see the hay and show them around the barn. 




The kids also got a pony ride!  




Ella even wore her pink cowgirl boots. 





Lauren loved watching the horses. 



We also watched Emily ride her beautiful boy.....Tyler.  


Ella loves Emily!  


Thank you so much Emily!  We had a wonderful time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That must have been such a wonderful day. The grandkids look like they were just loving it all.
Love you, Grandma