9.29.2012

S'mores


I was feeling brave tonight and decided to have s'mores with the kids.  We may have been out 2 min before Ella fell on the corner of the pit and hurt herself.  I should of called it a night but I decided to continue on.  The kids have been looking forward to it all day. 


Thankfully I remembered to get everything ready before starting the marshmallows.  



Ella got the first s'more.  She looked at me and said "I like it!".  



Here is Lauren again dancing for the camera.





Having s'mores made me miss you! 



The other FUN thing the kids got to do today was play with my boxes!  I had to take pictures since this has Troy fun written all over it.  I helped them tape and open holes and left the imagination up to them. I LOVE their idea for making armor!  It really was hilarious watching them run around in it.  





 This is the watch tower. 




Here is Lauren chasing Ella!  To funny! :-)


My sweet girl loving on me! 


 Stay safe and come home soon!  We miss you!


2 comments:

One of Us said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe all of the grass and trees and long sleeves! Looks like a great neighborhood :)

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment yesterday but it didn't go through. I'll try again...love all the pictures. Looks like the kids had an amazing day despite poor Ella's accident. It is a great picture, though. I love seeing how imaginative they are. Give them a big hug from Grandma and Grandpa