4.04.2013

a portrait a week

I've decided to start blogging again.  We will see if I can keep it up.  With four kids and homeschooling I'm busy just about..... always.  I love this 52 a portrait a week project.  It's what has brought me back.  I learned about it through Michelle de Ron (Troy's cousin) who is an amazing photographer and a sweet mom of 2 precious girls.  She also joined this project and I love reading her posts and seeing her beautiful pictures.  You can follow her at Endearing Life.

My goal is to do just what is says; a picture a week of each of my kids for 52 weeks.  I have recently pick up my camera again and look forward to seeing my growth in photography skills along with my children's growth each week.  I will warn you right now that I am not a writer and often get my grammar wrong.  I want this blog to be a place where I can just write my thoughts down and not worry about my lack of English grammar and spelling (if I didn't have spell check).  Enjoy my little peeps!

Since this project started in January its week 13/52.  I will post again this Saturday for this week.








"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Ella: She loves to twirl and pretend to be a ballerina. 
Lauren: She is my firecracker.  Full of laughter and life!
Caleb: Is growing up to fast.  He loves photography and is learning along with me. 
Seth: He is who he is and is OK with that.  



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, those are great photos of all four. Love the individuality of each one of them....hugs, colleen

Anonymous said...

Jen, those photos are amazing. I love the individuality of each one. Hugs, Colleen

Gretta said...

ALWAYS good to see your kid's beautiful faces! Makes me want to squeeze them even more. These pictures are such a reflection of their personalities. Beautiful job Jen and I can't wait to follow along!! --GR

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jen!
Stacy