Here are a few pictures over the last few days.
Day 2
Here are the kids talking to Papa.
Yesterday was a good day for everyone. Seth was a little happier and we talked about how he was feeling. I also made it a point to snuggle with him during the day and take time to give him some extra hugs.
Day 3
We also read some of our deployment books which made me cry but I think it helped the boys.
We all miss you Papa!



3 comments:
Loved seeing your updates. The kids are so adorable! Will be thinking of you all and praying for you during this time of separation. I prayed when Chris was gone that the time would not be wasted - that we would grow and learn and be better because of it. I pray the same for you all right now.
Heather E in MH
Oh-how I wish I could squeeze each one of those kids and you too. You are amazing and I know that this time will be challenging but that you will grow and learn too. Always praying for you! -Gretta
Long time since the last blog! Everyone is so big. Praying for you guys.
Post a Comment