9.05.2012

Day 1

Today (actually Monday) Troy left to start his training prior to deploying to Afghanistan.  Today was also our first day of school.  Looking back at my blog I can not believe its been over a year since my last post.  With Troy gone on the other side of the world its nice to be able to post pictures of the kids and our little adventures (good and bad) while he is away.

With school starting I was inspired by pinterest to take some pictures of the kiddos.  Here are my little peeps.  


Ella was not happy holding my cute sign.  This is the best smile I was able to get from her.  This is what she looked like prior to this picture. 


Next is Lauren.  She was ready to hold my sign and try to perform ballet at the same time.  



Seth was also really excited to hold his 1st grader sign.  He loves being a big boy.  He is my most sensitive one and has missed his Papa the most (just like last time).  Papa is great about giving him lots of hugs and kisses and he is truly missing that already.  


Lastly is my Caleb.  I can not believe he will be ten this year.  He is such an amazing little man (just like his Papa).  He is always ready and willing to give me or any of his siblings a hand.  I am so thankful for my four children and the joy they bring me.  They help me want to be a better person everyday.  I feel honored and blessed to be their mommy! 





No comments: