Tuesday, September 11, was the boys first day of CCTS (Classical Christian Tutorial Services). They were so excited! This was Seth first time away from home going to school. I must say the I was pretty excited myself. The girls and I had a wonderful day just being together. This will be my 4th year homeschooling. CCTS is such a blessing to all of us! They get to go to school and socialize and I get to enjoy the day with the girls not teaching. Looking forward to an amazing year!
I love his matching cast and backpack.
Caleb is an amazing reader! He loves to read all the time.
Here is Seth leaving Chapel going to class.
I think its sweet how excited Caleb still gets to see me! ;-)
The girls and I had such a nice day that Lauren keeps asking when the boys are going back to school.
Here is Caleb doing his math when he got home. I am loving this online class for him!
Seth was excited to share his day with Papa when he called! I think they talked for about an hour.




No comments:
Post a Comment