4.19.2010

Snack Time

Every day I look forward to my little “sinful” snack. 

IMG_8236

Yes, that is right………peanut butter and mini dark chocolate morsels.  No wonder I still have a few pounds 20lbs to lose.  Today I was out of peanut butter.  I had the last of it yesterday.  I told Troy there was no more peanut butter.  He then informed me that it was all me.  What?  He said he never even touched it.  I can not believe I had the entire jar to myself!  Trust me when I say do not get started on this little snack.  You will get addicted.  Back to my story……  I was out of peanut butter so I decided to try it with almond  butter.  Guess what?  It is just as yummy! 

2 comments:

One of Us said...

Is Almond Butter lower in fat? If so, have some more!

Anonymous said...

Yum...my two favorite food items!