4.21.2010

Finally Left the House

Yeah….we finally had some nice weather (a couple days ago).  I actually left the house for the second time by myself with all four kids.  We made it all the way to the park! 

              IMG_8200 

After we got there Lauren and Seth wanted to get on the swings.  I was able to get Lauren in her swing but Seth was to heavy for me.  I was carrying the baby in a front carrier so it was impossible for me to lift Seth.  He was NOT very  happy.

               IMG_8204

IMG_8202

Lauren truly enjoyed our time outside.  She is an “outdoorsy” kind of girl. 

           IMG_8210 

            IMG_8219

Poor Seth! 

IMG_8222

                                  

                       IMG_8228

Lauren calls this her race car.  :) 

As we were leaving Seth finally got happy and wanted me to take his picture smiling.

IMG_8232

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing my grandkids outside and mostly enjoying it :-) That was such a "Seth" face...glad he decided to cheer up. Caleb looks so grown up! Love you all, Grandma