Caleb and I spent the day together today (Veteran's Day). Tory watched Seth and Lauren for me (THANKS TORY!). Seth was really excited to go to Tory's since Daniel was home today. I think he spent the day asking Daniel to play with him. Caleb and I went to pizza hut and then to Madagascar 2. We had a great time. When we sat down at Pizza Hut Caleb looked at me and said "I wish Papa was here instead of you". He didn't mean it in a bad way he just really misses you. Right now there is no one they rather be with then YOU (Papa). I will say that I'm looking forward to the boys being able to spend time (this Christmas) with Uncle Steve and Grandpa Hammon. I think this "male" time will be priceless.
11.14.2008
Papa's Jeep
Just about everyday Seth will ask if we can take Papa's Jeep. Today I said "Yes". He was SO excited you'd think that you were in the Jeep with him. I guess he feels close to you when we drive it.
Caleb and I spent the day together today (Veteran's Day). Tory watched Seth and Lauren for me (THANKS TORY!). Seth was really excited to go to Tory's since Daniel was home today. I think he spent the day asking Daniel to play with him. Caleb and I went to pizza hut and then to Madagascar 2. We had a great time. When we sat down at Pizza Hut Caleb looked at me and said "I wish Papa was here instead of you". He didn't mean it in a bad way he just really misses you. Right now there is no one they rather be with then YOU (Papa). I will say that I'm looking forward to the boys being able to spend time (this Christmas) with Uncle Steve and Grandpa Hammon. I think this "male" time will be priceless.
Sorry! I didn't quite capture their excitement.
Caleb and I spent the day together today (Veteran's Day). Tory watched Seth and Lauren for me (THANKS TORY!). Seth was really excited to go to Tory's since Daniel was home today. I think he spent the day asking Daniel to play with him. Caleb and I went to pizza hut and then to Madagascar 2. We had a great time. When we sat down at Pizza Hut Caleb looked at me and said "I wish Papa was here instead of you". He didn't mean it in a bad way he just really misses you. Right now there is no one they rather be with then YOU (Papa). I will say that I'm looking forward to the boys being able to spend time (this Christmas) with Uncle Steve and Grandpa Hammon. I think this "male" time will be priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
adorable!! i know steve cant wait to play with the boys over Christmas!!! It will be fun for all! HUGS!!
Post a Comment