11.14.2008
More Letters from Home
More letters coming your way. The boys and I had fun writing you letters today (Wednesday). I also had fun finishing up your care package. :)

I guess I got to carried away. Next time I will stick to the flat rate boxes or we will need to take out a small loan. :) I can not imagine what a really BIG box would cost. This one was 35 dollars to mail.
After seeing the pictures from above I decided I REALLY needed to give the boys a haircut. This is much, much, much easier with you here. Thankfully we did it with no major mistakes (that you can see).
BEFORE
AFTER
Caleb wanted me to take this picture so that you could remember that he sees you everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen, great job on the haircuts!!
Jen, I've meant to tell you that I'm very impressed with all of the ideas you have to keep the kids connected to their daddy during this deployment. I'm definately taking note! I love the dog tags and then these pictures of each kiddo with their their daddy is priceless! You are an inspiration :)
Post a Comment