After such a long day I wanted to take them somewhere fun. However this place was so crowded that I let them stay for about 20 min and had to leave. They had a great time but it was WAY to crazy for me to watch them with Lauren and so many kids everywhere. Thankfully they were not to upset. I told them we would go back when Papa gets home.
11.03.2008
A Day in The City
We started Saturday morning at the Honda dealer and after about 10 min Seth went to the bathroom on the floor. :) The best part is Mommy forgot a extra pair of pants at home. So we next went to Old Navy to buy 2 new pairs of jeans (I wasn't going to get caught again without an extra pair). After that we stopped at the Co-Op and I had the BEST turkey wrap (I can't wait to go back with you). Then we went to Costco for the last errand of the day.
After such a long day I wanted to take them somewhere fun. However this place was so crowded that I let them stay for about 20 min and had to leave. They had a great time but it was WAY to crazy for me to watch them with Lauren and so many kids everywhere. Thankfully they were not to upset. I told them we would go back when Papa gets home.

After such a long day I wanted to take them somewhere fun. However this place was so crowded that I let them stay for about 20 min and had to leave. They had a great time but it was WAY to crazy for me to watch them with Lauren and so many kids everywhere. Thankfully they were not to upset. I told them we would go back when Papa gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment