11.01.2008

Happy Halloween

We missed you today! I decided to take the kids to the Harvest Festival at the Baptist church. They had an absolute ball! At one point Caleb turned to me and said "Mom I'm having a great time!". Lauren was a princess during the day and a little lion at night. We will probably still have Halloween candy left when you get back.



We also went to trick or treat on commander loop.


3 comments:

Craig and Bethany said...

Hello Hammon Family,

I am a friend of Heather Estridge. I've been reading your blog, and my family is so touched. We will be praying for you.

Bethany

Mary Anne said...

Jen, I think you finally got one that favors YOU!
And she sure is a cutie! We're so looking forward to you guys being back in the Keys for the holiday.
Lots of hugs,
Aunt Mary Anne

Anonymous said...

Love the Halloween pictures, too cute!! But, the pictures of Seth sleeping on his Dad's side of the bed went straight to the heart. When Neal talks to Riley, she tells him, "I want you to come home!" :(
Take care and hug those kids for Aunt Fran!