He did it! He earned his wings and first jewel. I tried to stay and volunteer tonight but I do not think it's going to work out. They do not have a nursery so I had to keep Lauren and Seth with me. I was more of a distraction then a help.
We also talked to Abuelo tonight. Seth kept saying "Call Papa now?". They really miss talking and seeing you (I do too).
Oh Boy! They had fun right before bed. They were playing superheros. I love seeing them play together. They love each other so much.
Jen, I just love the boys in the Superman costumes...too cute. It's awesome that you're updating so frequently with such fun pictures. I'm sure Troy really loves it, too. Love you all.
2 comments:
Jen,
I just love the boys in the Superman costumes...too cute. It's awesome that you're updating so frequently with such fun pictures. I'm sure Troy really loves it, too.
Love you all.
Those Superman pictures with the boys flexing are too cute!
Post a Comment