11.05.2010

Pumpkin Patch

I am so proud of myself for taking the kids (on my own) to the pumpkin patch.  We had a fantastic time!  We spent over 2 hours there.  The kids played in the hay, went into the corn maze, went on a hay ride, jumped into a hay trampoline, and even played in a little corn.  It was an all around prefect fall day!

 IMG_6260

I know one day I will get a good picture of the girls together….today was not that day.

IMG_6256 That is Caleb at the top of the hay hill.  :)

IMG_6268 Lauren rolling in a little corn.

IMG_6271

Going on a hay ride……

IMG_6275

IMG_6278

 IMG_6280 IMG_6276

IMG_6287

This was the hay trampoline.

IMG_6296

This is for my mom who has never seen a real pumpkin patch.  :)

IMG_6295

2 comments:

One of Us said...

Quey's Maze is awesome! The kids always had so much fun there.

Ella has the biggest and cutest cheeks ;)

hammon said...

That looked like so much fun. I had never seen a real pumpkin patch either :-)