Its that time again. The question is: Where to next? No answer yet. This waiting period seems to take forever. We have now lived in Missouri, Virginia, Germany and Idaho. I love each new adventure. I grow and learn so much from each destination. I am thankful for every one I have met a long the way. Those that I still talk to and those that have left me with memories. I have even come to value those unpleasant memories that force growth. No news today…….maybe tomorrow (or not since its a holiday). Thanks to all you veterans out there!
4 comments:
It is hard to wait. We are waiting offical notice too. ID is still a real possibility. I am so bummed you won't be there! However I am excited to hear where you are headed to next. Any ideas?
That is the hardest part. We have no idea. Until he gets a "call" we will not know. We have the "dream sheet" in but we usually never get anything on it. You will have to let me know if you get ID. That would of been great to be stationed here with you. How are you doing? How has number three been treating you? I loved all those sweet pictures you posted.
When will the new move take place??
We should be moving this coming summer.
Post a Comment