10.21.2010

What should I blog about….

Its been so long I am not sure where to start.  Life with four kids is busy.  I guess I will pick some pictures from our summer.

Troy had a birthday.  Does he look older?  He may have lost a little more hair.  Not sure….can’t tell.  Seth these days says that he doesn’t want mommy to cut his hair to short or he is going to have no hair like papa.  

IMG_8873

For father’s day we signed Caleb up for a hippty hop race.  It was a lot of fun!  They were actually giving out prizes.  If you look at the boy behind Caleb he is not to happy.  This is because it was a close race and it was between Caleb and that boy for third.   Can you tell who won?

IMG_6052 

The boys also took swim lessons all summer.  Caleb is almost swimming on his own.  Not sure why I can not find any pictures of Seth in the pool.  I am not always the best at remembering to take pictures or I get distracted (oops). 

IMG_6037 

This is how Lauren spent her time during swim lessons.

IMG_6032 

I had to put this one in here.  Troy LOVES to throw Lauren up in the air.  And she just loves it! 

IMG_6065 

Here is Ella going for a swim for the first time.  :)  She loved it!

IMG_9078

OK…one more then I need to go to bed.   Here is Seth on his new bike.  I love this tag a long bike.  He is able to keep up with us and we can all go biking as a family.  Best invention ever!  OK…maybe second to the video camera.  :)

IMG_8894

2 comments:

One of Us said...

We love our trail-a-bike too. And because he goes such short distances, he hooks the carrier up to the trail-a-bike and takes the older three out. I thought babies had to be a year before riding in the carrier?

Ella looks way too big!

Unknown said...

Great choice of pictures. Made me laugh out loud at Seth's comment and Lauren in the locker...too cute.