10.22.2010

Breaking Free…..

I wasn’t sure why God was prompting me to take this study (Breaking Free by Beth Moore) but I know now.  It’s been such an amazing journey for me.  The greatest part is that its not even over yet.  Committing to do a study is not always easy and life just gets in the way.  There is always something more urgent.  Toys need to be picked up.  Landry needs to be folded.  Bathrooms need cleaning.  But then we find ourselves in a storm and now all those pressing things just don’t seem so important.  Its not always easy when we are being tested but when we remember his promises they become bearable.   

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose. –Romans 8:28

2 comments:

The Bairs said...

I've heard lots of people talk about the Breaking Free study, I need to do it! Its sooo encouraging to hear how the Lord is strengthening your walk! Wish I could just pop by for a cup of coffee and catch up ;-)

Heather Estridge said...

I've done this study twice and feel like I could do it again - it's been one of my favorites.

Thanks for sharing. You are an encouragement how you continue to push yourself to grow and be in study inspite of 4 kids, etc.