I was so excited to decorate the house and "get it ready". The boys knew it was getting close but they didn't know the exact date. I told them we needed to get the house ready just in case Papa came home early. We had a great time making signs and talking about how much LOVE we were going to give Papa. Every moment was spent thinking about Troy and how wonderful it would feel to be together again.
While Troy was in the desert, he was talking to Seth on the computer while Seth was playing with his kitchen. Troy asked Seth for a chocolate cake but Seth said he couldn't make one because Papa wasn't there. When Seth found out Papa would be coming home soon, he insisted that he had to fulfill Papa's request. The kids love to help in the kitchen.
1 comment:
I totally started crying when I read this post. It brought back so many memories. I'm so glad he's home safe and hopefully will never have to go away again. The best is seeing the kids reactions to it. Mariela was in shock and Teamon ran to him. YOU MADE IT! You're awesome.
Post a Comment