6.02.2009

Arrival

The day finally arrived! I took the boys to their favorite place to eat....Burger King. It has a great indoor playground. I was hoping to get some of their energy out before getting to the airport. When we arrived at BK I finally told them that today was the BIG day. Caleb ask if I was making it up. They both looked at each other and started screaming! It was very sweet. When we got to the airport every minute felt like an eternity. We only had to wait about 15 minutes.







WOW......what JOY! We were so excited when we saw him. The boys went running.




Nothing could be sweeter! I can not begin to explain the sweet JOY we all felt. To feel complete again. It felt like a dream coming true.
Even Lauren knew Papa was finally home.


5 comments:

Liv said...

Thank you for posting :) It was worth the wait.. im sitting at my office with tears streaming down my face!!!

Heather Estridge said...

Oh, this brings tears to my eyes. There is nothing like being reunited after a long seperation, is there? Enjoy your sweet family time :)

colleen said...

Praise God from whom all blessing flow. Can you hand me another Kleenex. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
ohhhhh......I'm so happy to see you with your family. Carpe Diem
Love Christina

Anonymous said...

Yea! Troy, we are so happy that you are safely home in the arms of your loving, wonderful family. The pictures are great, what a story they tell!! Having both of our boys home is fantastic!!!!!!!! Can't wait for all of you to get down to the Keys so we can wrap our arms around you! We love you and miss you all!
Aunt Fran