Thanks Papa for helping me figure this out! I love that I can put short clips on here for you to see.
Hooray, it's working! That must make Troy's day/week to see :)
That is just tooooooo cool! I wish Neal could do that! The boys are just too cute!!!Hugs and Kisses from Aunt Fran
I am so glad the computer is finally hooked up so I can check your blog!I miss you!!How busy you are staying!I know Troy absolutely LOVES seeing the pictures and reading the stories!Keep posting!I am an avid fan!Blessings!Jodi
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hooray, it's working! That must make Troy's day/week to see :)
That is just tooooooo cool! I wish Neal could do that! The boys are just too cute!!!
Hugs and Kisses from Aunt Fran
I am so glad the computer is finally hooked up so I can check your blog!
I miss you!!
How busy you are staying!
I know Troy absolutely LOVES seeing the pictures and reading the stories!
Keep posting!
I am an avid fan!
Blessings!
Jodi
Post a Comment