11.20.2008

My Grandmother Arrived! (November 15th)

It's been so wonderful having my grandmother here. I will forever be thankful for her. I must learn to be strong like she is. Here is a 84 year old woman who speaks no English who got on a plane, by herself, in Miami made a connection in Denver and arrived in Boise for her granddaughter. The Lord was so faithful bringing her to me. My grandmother should of never made that connection in Denver but she did. I give all the glory to God! We have been taking good care of her and I hope she will always remember this. I know I will.

I love watching the boys make memories with my grandmother.


Lauren is her little doll. She loves helping her learn new things.

3 comments:

Liv said...

adorable pictures :) love the video!!

Jodi @ SNAPPED said...

How wonderful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen
Lauren is a mini You!! I see it in this picture:)