I guess it to be bittersweet, the leaving. It was a great opportunity and you've gained wonderful memories and great pictures. God Bless you all, Mary Anne
I remember seeing you and your family there - I was in the Air Force formation - thanks for coming to remember the fallen, it was great to see so many Americans in Northern France for Memorial Day.
Wow. What a special way to celebrate Memorial Day.
I meant to comment on your recent post about Lauren.
She is DARLING!!! I can actually tell what she looks like now that she's outgrown her "infantism." She is beautiful. Isn't it sooo much fun having a little girl?
Lucy is growing up way too fast. She'll be two in August!!! So enjoy every moment with Lauren.
4 comments:
I guess it to be bittersweet, the leaving. It was a great opportunity and you've gained wonderful memories and great pictures. God Bless you all,
Mary Anne
What an awesome way to spend Memorial Day. God bless you and all the others serving our wonderful country.
I remember seeing you and your family there - I was in the Air Force formation - thanks for coming to remember the fallen, it was great to see so many Americans in Northern France for Memorial Day.
Wow. What a special way to celebrate Memorial Day.
I meant to comment on your recent post about Lauren.
She is DARLING!!! I can actually tell what she looks like now that she's outgrown her "infantism." She is beautiful. Isn't it sooo much fun having a little girl?
Lucy is growing up way too fast. She'll be two in August!!! So enjoy every moment with Lauren.
Post a Comment