The movers came last week to pack us up and start the 90 day journey back to the states. Yes.....can you believe we have to live without our "things" for up to 3 months. I really thought that Caleb and Seth had to many toys so I decided to keep just a few cars for each of them. Bad idea! Last week we ended up in the ER for a possible concussion and many, many bruises. Over the weekend I went out and purchased a cardboard house and some blue tape. It's amazing what a little imagination can do.
Welcome Home!
This is our airport.
4 comments:
I'm glad to see your updates. You are wise to go out and get that cardboard house and so creative to tape out that city on the floor! Are you all looking forward to getting back to the states? I imagine you are now that your things are gone. Take care, Heather Estridge
Wow Jen, y'all really went all out with the "City" thing...that's awesome. I betcha the boys are having more fun with that than they did with their own toys. Hope the transition for leaving Germany is a smooth one for y'all...I know y'all must be so thrilled about returning to the good ole USA.
You are way creative....I would never have thought of the blue tape roads. I wish I had
your ingenuity when I was raising my kids.
You go girl!
I remember the empty apt. thing from my years in Japan and the few cars for the boys. It's a long haul home but so nice to get back. Can't wait to see you. Lots of Love, Mary Anne
It makes me wonder why on earth we spend money on toys, when our kids are just as happy with blue tape?!?
Wow- it sounds like your ending your European stay, on a great note. I've already told you how jealous I am and I'll say it again. I'm jealous!!!
I'm so excited you'll be a day's drive away! We'll have to figure out a time to meet. Keep me updated with your new info!!!
Post a Comment