11.19.2007

In Full Bloom

Here I am with only 4 weeks and 4 days to go! We are all very excited to meet our baby girl. Caleb loves to kiss my belly and talk to his baby sister. It's the sweetest thing to witness.




Here is Caleb practicing holding his baby sister.


2 comments:

Meghann said...

Only YOU can look so skinny and pregnant at the same time. Hey- I just started blogging! So I have lots of reading to catch up on. I just got Lauren's birth announcement in the mail- she is so beautiful.

Nicole said...

Hi Jen! I don't know if you even remember who I am, but we overlapped at W&M briefly. I used to hear about you ALL the time....you are very talented from what I'm told.

Hope you don't mind, but I saw your link on Meghann's blog. I see you're going to Mountain Home? My parents lived there for a while. I grew up in Idaho. I miss it. Hope you like it! Take care...and congrats on the new little one!