Jen had a chance to go shopping in Poland and I got to spend the weekend with boys. We decided to take take advantage of living in Germany and go on a little road trip to a nearby castle. Caleb and I really enjoying checking out the castles and Seth doesn't seem to mind. Normally the castles are just ruins but this one has been restored and people actually live in it. We ate a lot of ice cream and really had a good time.
On the way home, I noticed that we were close to the French border. I asked Caleb if he wanted to go to France and he was all for it. So we hung a left and went to France. In France, we stumbled upon a beautiful little town. We had even more ice cream and even more fun.
Just to put the finishing touch on our days adventure, we had a blowout on the way home.
Here's Caleb showing off his handiwork!
1 comment:
You guys are making me so jealous. Road trips to castles?!? What a life you must lead. I'm very envious.
Post a Comment