5.06.2007

ER Visit

Troy left yesterday and today Seth was back in the ER. There is just something about daddy leaving and mommy ending up at the ER. This morning the boys and I went to church. I was teaching the 3 year old class and decided to keep Seth with me. I watched the whole thing happen! He was getting off a chair, lost his balance and fell on a plastic toy. I didn't realize he was hurt until I saw the blood.





They had to sedate him to put the stitches in. He was in la la land for a while. I can only imagine what he was thinking. :)


When he started waking up he pulled me close and gave me a BIG hug.



A few hours later he was up and ready to explore as if nothing had happened! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor baby. We're ready to hop on a jet! Love you all.

Mary Anne said...

Ah, yes he is all boy! And a true follower of Murphy's Law. Keep your chin up mom, this too will pass, and you will be stronger in the end. You are so lucky to have blogs and email etc. It was a lot harder when we lived in Japan 40 years ago.
I must remember to thank Colleen for forwarding the link to me. I love reading and seeing how things are going for you.

Liv said...

Poor Seth!!! Give him kisses from us!

Liv said...

PS.. as non-military folks, steve and i had to google what TDY meant!!Now we get it!!

Chris,grisel&LittleChris said...

here is a BIG kiss for Seth's boo-boo, from Miami to Germany MUAH!! :)