Another project. My only goal here is to finish it. I have been wanting to start a 365 project for a while now but the thought of not finishing again is what stops me. I am notorious for starting books, quilts, crafts, and photography projects and not finishing them. I tend to give up or put things off until there is a natural or more apparent starting point, like new years day, tomorrow morning, next month, you name it I can find an excuse to not start right now. My photography friend (who is an amazing homeschooling mom to eight kids) and I have decided to do this together. You can follow her blog here. We decided earlier this week we would start tomorrow, August 2nd.
365 Project
The joys of childhood. Yesterday was a day full of laughter and fun. You all played in the rain! Your Papa and I just watched and enjoyed every minute of it. You all felt free and full of life. The laughter was contagious. The simplicity of childhood is innocent and wonderful.

No comments:
Post a Comment