I got this table on Craigslist for $50. I drove an hour to go get it and was thrilled with my new table. It wasn't until I received this email from the seller that I realized just how valuable this table really is. Thanks again Rachel.
Jen,
It was a pleasure to meet you & your very articulate little ones.
I hope you enjoy the table & chairs as much as we have. It has brought us together with those we hold close to our hearts to nourish our mind , body & spirit. There has been laughter, argument, reprimand, encouragement, prayer, dull conversation & lots of vegetables at this table. I wish the same for it's new home.
peace & joy,
Rachel
It was a pleasure to meet you & your very articulate little ones.
I hope you enjoy the table & chairs as much as we have. It has brought us together with those we hold close to our hearts to nourish our mind , body & spirit. There has been laughter, argument, reprimand, encouragement, prayer, dull conversation & lots of vegetables at this table. I wish the same for it's new home.
peace & joy,
Rachel

No comments:
Post a Comment