8.17.2013

26/52

We have been busy this summer!  I am going to do my best to "catch-up" again.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure I have taken as many individual pictures of the kids as I would of liked.  We signed up for a program here in Maryland called Park Quest.  The idea behind the program is to get families out enjoying Maryland State Parks and becoming a team.  When we started we had no idea we would complete all the parks in the Quest.  Today we finished the last quest!  We made it to 24 Maryland State Parks this summer.  Most of the Pictures I have taken are on these different "Quests".  








 "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

2 comments:

Heather Estridge said...

Way to go! I will have to look in to that when we move back.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, finally a picture with you in it. Love all the park pictures. You are doing an amazing job with your photography talent. ~Colleen