6.04.2013

22/52


This summer we signed up for Park Quest.  Its a program that allows 1,000 families to visit 24 Maryland State Parks over the summer.  At each park there is a mission you must complete to get your "passport" stamped.  The kids had a wonderful time at our first park, Elk Neck State Park. We are looking forward to visiting as many as we can.  


I love this group shot of the kids!  I think you can see their different personalities come through. :-)




 "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Caleb:  You came up with the best plan for our sand "town" and had the prefect plan. You loved this mission and spending the day at the park.
Ella:  This week you got dressed all by yourself!  I am so proud of you!  You were pretty happy with yourself too.
Lauren:  You had fun decorating our sand town and making it "girly".
Seth:  You keep our life interesting and fun.  Here you are pretending to be eaten by a snake.

No comments: