5.05.2013

18/52










 "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."


Seth: He loves everything baseball right now.  I love seeing his excitement for practice and the joy when he hits the ball.  
Caleb:  We got him a new pair of glasses last week.  I think he looks very handsome.......what can I say....I'm his mama.  
Ella:  She did so good at her Ballet Recital on Friday.  She had so much fun!  I will miss her toddler belly when it goes away one day. 
Lauren:  She learned so much in ballet this year.  We will miss Lindsay (her ballet teacher) next year.  The girls loved receiving their flowers at the end of the recital.  




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sooooo sweet!

Endearing Life said...

LOVE the photo of all the baseball gear on the fence. Check out this blog:
http://kidswerehere.wordpress.com
I love the idea of capturing moments like these in documenting my kids lives.