4.13.2013

15/52



















"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."


Caleb: Thank you for being such an amazing big brother!  You are always taking care of your brother and sisters.  You love to hug them and make them feel special. 
Seth:  I love how sensitive and loyal you are.  At night you always ask Caleb to snuggle with you.  You two spend time together each night talking and loving each other.  I'm thankful to witness such brotherly love.  
Ella:  I'm going to miss these sweet toes!  Lately, you do not want to leave "lovey" behind.  
Lauren:  You are so eager to learn and grow up.  You love to read new words and the first thing you say when you wake up is "Can I do school now!".  I'm looking forward to seeing you blossom.   

5 comments:

Maxabella said...

Your kids are like models for the latest in children's eyewear. They all look stunning!! x

jo said...

Such beautiful photos of your kids, I especially love that last photo x

Heather Estridge said...

Oh I'm excited that you are doing this challenge! I look forward to following you. I too love the silhouette pictures! Well done.

Bron said...

What beautiful pics of your precious ones. glad I popped in. xx

Anonymous said...

The sunset picture is beautiful. I want to be there in that wonderful space. Your picture is one of my favorites from last week's 52 Project!

http://theyaegerpack.blogspot.com/