2.24.2011

Time to cook and sew

After school today I decided to give all the little ones some quite time.  This gave me a chance to get dinner going and a little time to sew. 

Here is dinner. 

Beef Barley soup!  I have never made it before but it smells delicious!  Troy is a big meat or “protein” guy so getting him to like soup is not easy.  He was excited about this when I mentioned it to him so I will keep you posted.   

IMG_9862_edited-1

Now for the fun stuff.  Here is a little reusable sandwich/snack bag I made.  It was really easy and I love the way it came out!!  Anyone want one just let me know.  These are fun and fast to make.  I used oil cloth in the inside so that it would be easy to wipe clean (Tory you HAVE to make these). 

  IMG_9863_edited-1

IMG_9865_edited-1

Happy Thursday!

No comments: