12.14.2010

Birthday time at the Hammons…..

Three birthdays and Thanksgiving in 3 weeks!  Crazy I tell you!  I get so excited every year for the holidays to arrive.  Then the birthdays start and by the time Lauren’s comes around I am ready to put the happy birthday “stuff”  away.  The good news is we get a little break between birthdays and Christmas. 

For Caleb’s birthday we went to Boise and spent the morning at the Discovery Center.  Then we had four boys over to help celebrate his day! 

IMG_9280 Caleb turns eight!

IMG_9267_edited

Caleb LOVED his cake!  So did all his friends.  I felt like a proud mama.  :)  

IMG_9293

It was really cold that night so Troy walked all the boys home after the party. 

IMG_9308_edited

Seth turns five……

For Seth’s birthday we went back to Boise and enjoyed a day at monkey business.  Seth then enjoyed having his friends over for a little birthday party that night.  Can you feel how exhausted we are getting? 

DSCF0313 IMG_9435

IMG_9454

IMG_9451

OK….so I was less then proud about this cake.  The good thing is that Seth loved it anyway. 

IMG_9457 

Lauren turns three…….

Ah….at last Lauren’s birthday!  Again we get the balloons and decorations ready.  This time we decide to stay home for the day (thank goodness!).  We all enjoyed watching Lauren enjoy her day.  She also got to invite two friends over for a little celebration.

IMG_9460

Can you feel the PINK!  : )

IMG_9486_edited

IMG_9487_edited

IMG_9490_editedIMG_9528 

N0w its time to get ready for Christmas!

1 comment:

One of Us said...

Seth's cake was awesome! Toys MAKE the cake :) Lauren had the cutest outfit!