8.11.2010

My favorite things…..

I must share some of my very favorite things!  I started making Ella her baby food and it is so much easier when you have the right equipment.  I have already made pears, plums, sweet potatoes and peaches!  

IMG_8820  IMG_8817

IMG_8822

Thanks to Baby Steals I even have this cute little container to take her food along with me. 

IMG_8823

All I can say about this is…..WOW!  I love this monitor.  I do not know how I have raised my kids without it.  If you are a parent and do not own one of these you need to get one!   Its called the Summer infant best view digital video baby monitor.  And now I know why.   IMG_8816Last but not least I now own my very own laminator.  Its been a fun little tool to add to my gadget collection.  Let’s just say I have gone a little laminate happy.  : ) IMG_8798

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's one cool piece of equipment. ~Colleen