I have been working really hard to get my “classroom” together and organized. Thanks to my wonderful husband, who built these amazing book shelves, I was able to get my space ready. Its been a lot of work but it is really nice to have such a large area for school. Day one and two down….only 178 days to go.
It is working so much better this year with each of them having their own little work area.
Thanks to the help of my friend Gretta I have a lot of great ideas for these two preschoolers!
Caleb is just a natural learner! He loves knowledge and has probably already read more books then I have in a lifetime. He is such an amazing little boy.
They LOVE being goofy! Caleb is sitting in Ella’s Bumbo.
Look at ALL that hair! I was thinking of shaving it one more time? What do you think?
3 comments:
wow, the school room looks amazing!! I need you to come help me with my house ;-) I think you should keep Ella's hair! I'll give you a call this weekend, we have family in town right now. Miss ya!!!
Love the new school room! The kids are going to love it. Hugs from Grandma
That looks great! And, I see some of your laminating fun :)
I think you should shave her head again. But, that's only because my baby is still bald so I think all babies should be bald :)
Post a Comment