We made it out again on Thursday of last week. I was very proud of myself. Before Ella arrived I potty trained my little Lauren. She has been doing great until just recently. I guess since Ella was born she’s been having “accidents”. OK….sorry back to library time. After getting there Ella decided to go #2 and stink up the library. After changing her I noticed that Lauren was hiding under a table. When I pulled her out she had gone pee pee in her pants. Unfortunately, she was NOT in pull-ups and I had forgotten to put a pair of extra pants in my bag. Thankfully I did grab underwear. Instead of leaving the library I decided to put her in Caleb’s shirt (He was wearing two shirts…not sure why but thankful one of us was thinking ahead). Anyway, my friend Yean Yean came with us and she decided to start taking pictures. I remembered I had grabbed my camera before leaving and thought what a moment to remember. I can not wait to see what happens at our next adventure out. Life is never boring with four little ones.
Doesn’t he look happy to be out!
Here is Lauren’s craft. She was very happy with her butterfly.
Of course I had to include a picture of Ella. :)
2 comments:
So cute! Way to think out of the box.
What an adventure. Keep these pictures coming. ~Grandma
Post a Comment