4.28.2010

Bald and Beautiful

Here I am on my last child and I decided to do the Cuban thing and shave Ella’s hair.  My mom has asked me with all my kids to shave them.  Apparently this will help her to have “good hair”.  I guess since this is my last child I wanted to see if it would make a difference.  I think she looks adorable!   

IMG_8404

6 comments:

One of Us said...

Very cute! And, she has the exact same bald head as my LO (except I didn't shave her head)!

Liv said...

maybe its like the theory that if you shave your legs the hair grows back thicker! who knows, it could work! either way she is adorable

Anonymous said...

Awwww. My granddaughter is so beautiful :-)

Us! said...

if you are going to shave a girl's head i say this is the perfect time to do it! =) no one knows if she was just born bald or what! =) she's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures!! Too cute! your children are adorable!

Anonymous said...

That last message was from me! Aunt Fran :)