12.09.2009

Birthday Time at the Hammons

Winter is my favorite time of year! I think it has something to do with all three of our kids are born about 3 weeks apart starting in November. I will say by the time Lauren's birthday comes around I am just thankful its over.

We decided to take the kids to Build A Bear this year. They had a GREAT time and really enjoyed picking out their new animals. We ended up with a wolf, a polar bear and pink bear.

Caleb turned seven this year and is such a great helper. He is doing wonderful in school and enjoys leading his brother and sister around. He is a true leader in the making. His favorite thing in the whole world is LEGOS! He just can not seem to get enough.
I would like to introduce Fred.
We thought we would be in and out of Build A Bear quickly.......OH NO. Caleb spent over an hour changing Fred's clothes. In the end Caleb made Fred a soccer player (like uncle Trent).

Caleb enjoying Cullen Icing!



SETH TURNS FOUR
Two weeks after Caleb's birthday is Seth's birthday. Seth currently wants to be a doctor. He loves playing with his older brother all the time. Seth also enjoys building "new" creations with his kinex and he received his very own Lego set for his birthday.

Here is Max the "doctor".Seth was so excited to build his first Lego set. Thanks Tory! Seth kept talking about his Lego set that came from Germany. I think he misses you as much as I do. LAUREN TURNS TWO!
Our little princess turned two a week after Seth's birthday. She also got her very own bear. We named her Lucy and Lauren loves to snuggle with her. She also loves taking every animal and doll to the bathroom to pee. :)
Lauren has changed and continues to change almost daily. Lauren loves to help me in the kitchen and watch everything that I am doing. She is so different from her older brothers but she can hold her own with them. I am very excited that Lauren will be blessed with a sister real soon. I can not wait to see them together.
Here is Lucy!I love her new slippers. :)At first she wasn't sure how to blow out the candle. Once she got it she wanted to do it again and again and again. :)

No comments: