12.15.2008

Our Boys having Fun

I thought you would enjoy seeing the boys playing together. Seth thought it would be funny to sit on Caleb and toot on him. :) I hope this makes you SMILE!




2 comments:

Liv said...

This makes me think of our husbands!! i can totally see Steve (the younger brother just like seth) doing that to Troy!!! hilarious. love it!

kristine said...

Hello! I am so glad to see you and your family having fun in the simple things.. I love those moments they are the best! I am right with you missing Travis.. I know it is not easy but I have found a great blessing in that our relationship has grown and other strengths in our family for the experiences..

I am so glad I had the chance to get to know you and be apart of you life for a short while. You were so easy to talk with and I felt we had similar goals for life and family.. I hope to keep better in touch.

We have been settled into our home. It has been four months now after living with family.. and it is so much better to create and live in our own space again. We are in Santa Clara, Utah. A great community and we do have family near so it is a real blessing.

Travis was here for Thanksgiving and we baptized Mya then as well.. it was great to have him home again, and hard to let him go, but it is nice to think we are on our last stretch! Night video chats and morning phone calls keep us grounded..

Jen, I am glad to finally see you again on your blog, Your family is beautiful and the kids are precious as ever. They have grown!

I hope to keep up with you more adn keep better in touch. God bless.

your friend.

kristine

Wishing you a great New Year! Come see us on our blog www.tkhammons.com