Caleb loves to be helpful!
It then took me three more days to put the lights on! The lights kept turning off or not working. I think next year I will put our other tree up that is pre-strung. The reason I didn't put the other tree up was that it also had lights out and I thought this would be easier. Oh was I wrong!
Seth and Caleb loved helping me decorate the tree.

It was sad for me to put our tree topper on this year. I think this is the first time I've ever done it. 
Lauren also loved all the Christmas ornaments. It's always so special to see how excited the kids get. 

Can you believe I actually hung lights outside the house? This was actually easier then putting lights on the Christmas tree.

It was sad for me to put our tree topper on this year. I think this is the first time I've ever done it.
2 comments:
How fun! You beat me ... no tree up here yet.
~Colleen
Wow those sweet children of yours are getting so big, Jen! I know you must miss your man terribly! We miss y'all around here!
Post a Comment