11.24.2008

The Kids

Here is Caleb showing you his new toy (transformer car). He loves this little car! Seth also wanted to show you lovey.
Then they wanted me to take a picture of them. Then they wanted individual pictures. :)

Lauren wasn't sure about being in between her brothers.
Maybe it's because they love on her to much. :) Here is Caleb enjoying his new transformer Abuelo gave him. He was content just looking at it in the box for hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just been catching up on your blog. It's been about a week or so since I've been on so I have had a great time looking at everything. Of course, I love the videos - too cute!!!! What a blessing it is to have your grandmother there. What a sweetheart! How great for the kids, and for you! You do such a great job with the blog Jenn, I know how important it is for Troy. Keep up the good work! love you all and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!
Aunt Fran

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Great pictures. Love seeing the boys in the sweaters that Troy and Steve wore when they were those ages.
~Colleen