10.27.2008

Day TWO

This will have to be my last up-date for tonight. My goal for this deployment is to eat right, exercise and get to bed on time so that I can be the best mommy to my little ones. Well, we made it! Two days down. We got ready and went to church today (even had time to take a couple of pictures). I cried a little during praise and worship but then remembered I'm not doing this alone. God will be faithful! Thanks for all of you who called to see how I was doing and for those of you who prayed for me (I felt those prayers carrying me!). A special thanks to my friend DD for letting me have the night off from cooking. That soup was just what I needed.

Here is Lauren on the MOVE.
We made it to AWANA tonight and Caleb earned his Hang Glider patch! :)

At bedtime Caleb was sad and missing his Papa. So here is "Sammy" (his bear) wearing Troy's shirt. Caleb gave Sammy a big hug and said that now he could hug Papa all the time. He also said that he wanted Sammy to wear Papa's shirt until Papa comes home.
We LOVE you Troy!!! We prayed for you today and hope we can hear from you soon. I miss you. Big HUGS (Can you feel it?) :)

1 comment:

Heather Estridge said...

Thanks for sharing Jen. You are definately not alone in this. I think you'll be amazed how much you'll grow during this time. You've got some good goals and are off to an excellent start.