10.28.2008

Day Three and Four

DAY THREE
Yesterday morning this is the first thing Caleb did.......Hug Sammy (pretending it's Papa). I thought you'd like this picture of your teddy bear. :)
It was FANTASTIC to see and hear from you yesterday!!!! I was SO excited!!! Thanks for calling us so quickly. We really appreciate it. The boys had a great time talking to their Papa over the Internet. ****For all of you English grammar savvy people I'm sorry about my switching from 1st person to 3rd to everything. Writing is NOT my strong point. :) *****

For dinner we had breakfast. The boys absolutely love this. I even made their pancakes with chocolate chips! What a special treat.



Caleb ate 5 pancakes!

Then again so did Seth. I love this picture. It makes cooking for them fun.


Here is everyone showing you how BIG they are. (SO BIG!!!!)
Lauren had so much fun getting messy.
Here is Seth's new booster seat.

DAY FOUR
Thanks Papa for starting our morning just right! The boys love to talk to you at breakfast. I think it's the highlight of their day. It's really good to see you! :)

I thought I would let Caleb have some fun this morning and have some friends over before school. They had a good time. Seth tries to keep up with the big boys.
Trying to be a good mom I let the boys ride their bikes to Tory's for dinner. Seth's bike had a completely flat tire. But he insisted that he wanted to ride it. So....again trying to be a good mom I walked it over to Tory's house to see if Daniel could fix it. I tried a few neighbors but no one could help. Anyway, it made for a VERY long walk. Can you believe it took us almost 45 min to get to Tory's? I'm not kidding. I think you can tell from the pictures below that Seth was not walking very quickly. It may have something to do with the fact that he decided to play between 4-6am this morning instead of sleeping.




Can you hear me asking him to move a little quicker? (LOL)

We had a great time at The Bair's house. Tory is a wonderful cook! I feel completely blessed to have them in our lives. Thanks for your amazing friendship Tory! The boys also had fun getting some wrestling time with Daniel. He even took them to the park before dinner. Again I'm thankful that the boys can have some needed boy time with Daniel.

Here is Sammy in Troy's favorite shirt.

Caleb loves giving Sammy lots of hugs. Tonight Seth looked at me and said why doesn't my bear have a shirt. I guess I will have to get creative again tomorrow.

GOOD NIGHT PAPA! We miss you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your photo!
Thank you very much for sharing.
Meet me at
http://gwb-chinese.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for allowing me to see what happens everyday. I really appreciate it. I know it is a lot of work. But it is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, so good to see the new pictures. I can't believe how big the kids are getting . . . and Lauren!! What a cutie! You are such a good mom to those kids and a wonderful wife to Troy. We pray for Troy every day when we pray for Neal. What a sacrifice all of you make. Thank you! Love you all, Aunt Fran