What a doll, even from her new beginnings she was a sweet heart among cute brothers but what a smile and what a handsome bunch! I am glad to see you posting again!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
So glad to see your blog. Heather had told me about it so I had to check it out. Oh Lauren is just so beautiful and I know you must enjoy your children so much.
Jen- I am sooo thrilled you finally have your baby girl. You and I are the exact same, two boys and a little girl. My boys dote on Lucy WAY too much. She is in great danger of being spoiled . . . by her brothers. Don't you just love that your boys are right next to each other in age? Jack & Owen are best friends too. I just love it.
7 comments:
Love the new pics!! she is such a DOLL and is gorgeous in pink ;) Love you guys!!
What a doll, even from her new beginnings she was a sweet heart among cute brothers but what a smile and what a handsome bunch! I am glad to see you posting again!
She's so beautiful, I can't wait
till you guys get back to the Keys
so I can hold her.
Love you all,
Aunt Mary Anne
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
So glad to see your blog. Heather had told me about it so I had to check it out. Oh Lauren is just so beautiful and I know you must enjoy your children so much.
Jen- I am sooo thrilled you finally have your baby girl. You and I are the exact same, two boys and a little girl. My boys dote on Lucy WAY too much. She is in great danger of being spoiled . . . by her brothers. Don't you just love that your boys are right next to each other in age? Jack & Owen are best friends too. I just love it.
Post a Comment