Both Caleb and Seth love to go see the fire trucks! I believe I have two firefighters in the making. :) They love the bright red paint and the fire truck sirens.
What fun. I can't wait to get these pictures to do my scrapbook page of the grandsons. They really look like they are enjoying all of these great adventures that they get to go on. Love you, Colleen
3 comments:
What fun. I can't wait to get these pictures to do my scrapbook page of the grandsons. They really look like they are enjoying all of these great adventures that they get to go on.
Love you,
Colleen
They look so cute, of course whatelse would a Proud Grandma say......Love them both!!!
Go Firemen!
Love,
Maria
Jen its your brother, the boys look so adorable, especially in there stylish clothes...LoL
Love Always,
Chris, Grisel, and little Chris
Fire Trucks RULE!!
Post a Comment